All About Photos


Photography
something that will stay in my life forever.

I am not going to say that I’m qualified to tell you all about photography, because I’m not. But, I do want to give you some information about the photos I take, how I edit, equipment I use, etc.

Equipment:
I use a Canon Eos Rebel T6. This is a expensive camera so I recommend saving up for one or going with a cheaper but still a great camera, a Samsung Smart Camera. I started on this samsung camera and I still love it! The quality is just as good! A CAMERA ISN'T EVERYTHING

Editing:
To edit my photos I use VSCO, I absolutely love it! I will upload the image to VSCO then increase the exposure, add some clarity and decrease the saturation. I do this because it gives the photo a clean, minimalistic look. Depending on how the photo looks now, I might add some grain. Now it’s time for the fun part! FILTERS!! I love filters, but they can be a difficult thing to work into a photo that you don’t want to change drastically. My favourite ones include, A6, A4, M5, B5. I will usually apply half the filter or the whole filter depending on my mood!

I don’t take photos because people want me to. I don’t edit them a certain way so more people will follow me on instagram. I take photos because I want to. I edit them this way because I like how the photos turn out. It is all for me. Don’t let other people influence your decisions. Creativity comes and goes. Don’t try to be creative, just let it happen. If I had to give you one tip as to getting into photography, BE YOURSELF. It may sound cliche, but it’s true. Photography is an expression of yourself.  So do exactly that.

Comments

Popular Posts